As a Scout Communications Team it goes without saying that providing support for Scouting activities and events is one of our primary aims and at the heart of what we do.
We have many years of experience and expertise which have been developed from working on events within the wider community and also Group, District and County sized Scouting Events.
We can work with you from the outset providing consultancy and advice on all aspects of your event and can add our range of services into your event. We are able to supply equipment to your event and offer all of our Event Services to Scouting events. We can also use our network of trusted contacts to help you source any specialist services you may require such as advanced first aid cover or specialist equipment.
Some of the recent Scouting events we have worked on include:
- District AGM’s
- County AGM’s
- Group, District & County Fun Days
- Cleveland County Damboree
- Cleveland County Screamfest
- Cleveland County Operation Escape safety support and coordination
- Communication badge sessions at both group and district level
- Equipment hire and logistical support for group, district and county events.
- Box trailer hire
- Group / District discos
Further to this we are able to offer fundraising opportunities to Groups, District and County expeditions, projects or causes. For more information on this please contact us.